indexPro Corporation (hereafter, indexPro) takes the following measures to protect the personal information of users of indexPro-site (hereafter, this site).
- indexPro complies with the laws and other regulations pertaining to the protection of personal information, and strives to protect this information.
indexPro collects personal information from users by fair means, handling it appropriately for the following purposes.
- Improving the convenience of search service users
- Contacting advertising service users and information service users
- Billing advertising service users
- Informing advertising service users of requests for information from search service users
- Sending gratuities and prizes to users for participation in questionnaires and other plans
- indexPro takes appropriate measures to protect users' personal information by preventing unauthorized access to personal information, as well as by preventing the loss, destruction, alteration, leakage or misuse of this information.
- indexPro does not disclose or provide personal data to third parties without the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases. indexPro may provide personal information to relevant public institutions such as courts or police agencies if required to do so by law.
indexPro takes logs of the users' activity of this site. The access logs include the domain name, IP address, session ID, browser, access time. Personal information except IP address and session ID is not included. In addition, the IP address and session ID are anonymized at the time of collection. Access logs are used for the following purposes;
- Maintenance of this site and analysis of usage statistics
- Statistical reports for users of paid services of this site
Access logs are not used for any other purpose.
indexPro complies with the GDPR (EU General Data Protection Regulation) for the protection of personal data of users within the European Economic Area (hereafter "EEA"). IndexPro does not store any personal data that is subject to the GDPR, as online identifiers (IP addresses, cookie identifiers) of users in the EEA area are anonymized at the time of collection and anonymous data processing is subsequently carried out.
Reference: GDPR (EU General Data Protection Regulation)
Cookies are used to improve the convenience of repeat visitors to this site. They do not infringe privacy, nor do they have any adverse effects on your computer. The cookies used by indexPro are as follows:
|Cookie type||Cookie name||Purpose|
|See below: *Google Analytics.|
|Session information||ASP.NET_SessionId||It is necessary for system operation of website. When browser is closed, this cookie will be deleted.|
|Safety||_RequestVerificationToken||It is necessary for the safe execution of website. When browser is closed, this coolie will be deleted.|
* Google Analytics
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating users use of website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services related to website activity and internet usage. The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
How Google uses information from sites or apps that use Google`s services
Types of cookies used by Google
Warranty and limitation of liability
Users of this site do so at their own discretion. indexPro takes no responsibility whatsoever for any damages arising from use of all information obtained from this site or from other websites linked to this site.
This site can be accessed from countries with different laws. However, users of this site and indexPro agree that use of this site shall be governed by German law and GDPR. In addition, indexPro offers no guarantee that the contents of this site will be displayed correctly on users' systems. Users of this site do so at their own discretion and sole responsibility.
|indexPro-site||A website providing a directory of information for electronic components, operated by indexPro Europe GmbH|
|personal information||All information obtained by indexPro Europe GmbH that identifies users, that gathered through its business activities and on indexPro-site. These including name, place of work, address, telephone number, email address and online identifiers (IP addresses, cookie IDs).|
|users||Corporations that place advertisements on indexPro-site (hereafter, advertising service users), corporations that publish information on indexPro (hereafter, information service users), and other corporations, organizations and individuals that use indexPro-site (hereafter search service users).|