The products and services shown here are for business customers (B to B).
The companies offering the products and services will not deal with private individuals.
News relating to "LED"
- Infineon expands the LITIX(TM) Power family with a dual-channel DC-DC controller for full LED headlamps without a microcontroller 【 Infineon 】
- Teledyne FLIR Releases Tau(R) 2+ Longwave Infrared Thermal Camera Module with Enhanced Performance and Increased Sensitivity 【 FLIR Systems 】
- STMicroelectronics’ AMOLED power-management IC boosts viewing experience and battery runtime in portable devices 【 STMicroelectronics 】
- Teledyne’s new high-resolution multispectral line scan camera extends defect detection beyond the surface 【 Teledyne DALSA 】
- Teledyne e2v Semiconductors adds EV12AQ600 ADC to its portfolio of high-performance data converters certified to MIL-PRF-38535 Class Y for Space applications 【 Teledyne e2v 】
- Teledyne e2v Now Shipping Flight Models of its Space DDR4 Memory Solution 【 Teledyne e2v 】
- Smallest water-cooled miniature cylinder pressure sensor – Kistler unveils advanced version 【 Kistler 】
- ams OSRAM unveils the brightest LED on the market for automotive front lighting 【 Osram Opto Semiconductors 】
- Teledyne e2v introduces the industry’s smallest 2MP & 1.5MP CMOS sensors, featuring a low-noise global shutter pixel 【 Teledyne e2v 】
- Announcement of "UJF-3042MkII e", "UJF-6042MkII e" and "UJF-3042MkII EX e" Flatbed UV-LED Inkjet Printer - Creates Unlimited Originality 【 Mimaki 】
- Teledyne introduces its new compact thermal camera core 【 Teledyne DALSA 】
- Unilumin and STMicroelectronics Jointly Develop LED Display Using ST’s 60GHz Contactless Connectivity Chip for Advanced Video Solutions 【 STMicroelectronics 】
- Teledyne e2v announces low-cost, high-performance quad linear CMOS sensor family 【 Teledyne e2v 】
- STMicroelectronics Reveals Highly Integrated and Flexible Automotive LED Driver 【 STMicroelectronics 】