- On-off controller
- Voltage protection IC
Battery management IC
Battery charger, Battery fuel gauge
- Automotive lithium-ion battery protection IC / EDLC protection IC
- Battery backup switching IC
- Lithium-ion battery protection IC
- Monolithic Power Systems (MPS)
Cradle Chargers, Linear Chargers, Power Bank Management, Protection, Switching Chargers
- Renesas Electronics
Battery front end, Battery management controller, Charge system safety, Multiple cell battery charger, Backup battery monitor and switch, Single cell battery charger
The products and services shown here are for business customers (B to B).
The companies offering the products and services will not deal with private individuals.
News relating to "Battery Management"
- ABLIC Launches the S-82A2A/B and S-82B2A/B Series of 2-Serial Cell Battery Protection ICs, the World’s First with High-Accuracy Overcurrent Detection 【 ABLIC 】
- Wireless power transfer compatible, Multi-function Ultra-compact charger IC for Li-ion batteries XC6810 Series 【 Torex Semiconductor 】
- New Product: R5651 Series, Protection IC for 3-to-5-cell Li-ion Batteries 【 Nisshinbo Micro Devices 】
- New Product: R5617 Series, 1-cell Li-ion Battery Protection IC with Industry-leading High-accuracy Overcurrent / Overcharge Detections 【 Ricoh Electronic Devices 】
- ABLIC launches the S-191ExxxxS Series of Automotive High-withstand Voltage Window Battery Monitoring ICs 【 ABLIC 】
- Analog Devices’ Battery Management IC Delivers Longer Battery Runtime 【 Analog Devices 】
- Battery Protection IC for 1-Cell Pack S-82P1B Series 【 ABLIC 】
- Battery Protection IC with Charge-Discharge Control Function for 1-Cell Pack S-82P1A Series 【 ABLIC 】
- ABLIC Launches the S-191L/N Series of High-withstand Voltage Battery Monitoring ICs for Automotive Use with the New Function of Supply Voltage Divided Output, an Industry First, Contributing to Functional Safety Design 【 ABLIC 】
- ABLIC Launches the S-82M1A/S-82N1A/S-82N1B Series of 1-cell Battery Protection ICs with the World’s Lowest Current Consumption During Operation of 990nA max. 【 ABLIC 】